Wealth Management Service
Our advice will always be determined by your needs and objectives. We are highly experienced in working with business owners, senior executives, professionals and retirees who will usually have investable assets (eg savings, shares, funds, ISAs, pension funds etc) of over £200,000. How we work with you from the initial meeting to the ongoing service, if it is required can be found on our process page.
Whilst the Wealth Management Service ensures a comprehensive initial and ongoing review of your financial planning and investment requirements we do offer specialist services that recognise the importance of certain life stage events (e.g retirement, legacy planning).
The areas of advice covered by the Wealth Management Service includes:
- Are you and your family financially secure if you or your partner have an accident or suffer an illness that prevents you or your partner from working? What happens if you are not able to make financial decisions for yourself because of that illness?
- Is your family financially secure in the event of your death?
- For business owners and senior executives is the business secure in the event of incapacity or death? What about other shareholders and key persons in the business? What does the shareholder agreement and/or Articles of Association say about what happens to the business?
- If you are currently saving for the future, are you on track to achieve your objective?
- Can saving reduce your tax bill?
- Are the investments suitable and in line with your appetite for risk and capacity for loss?
- Can the assets be held in more suitable and tax efficient products?
- Are you making the most of the tax efficient products promoted by Government to encourage saving?
- Do your investments need to be kept in continual review by experienced professionals and would you like to have peace of mind by being kept up to date with their performance by way of regular updates? Contact us to find out.
- The Wealth Management Service includes all elements of our specialist retirement planning service when it is required. Find out more about this service by visiting our retirement service page, which includes a comprehensive review of the options available when you are planning to retirement as well as an ongoing income and investment management service.
- Are you already well into your retirement and want to consider accessing capital from the value in your home? We have a specialist equity release advisory service and we will help you consider all of the alternative ways to raise capital as well as providing independent advice on the equity release products.
- Do you or a member of your family need long term care? We can offer you a qualified later life advisor to help you consider the options. For more information we have a download ‘Paying for long term care‘ or please complete the contact form at the bottom of this page.
- The Wealth Management Service includes all elements of our legacy planning service when this service is required. This service aims to ensure your financial needs are met whilst reducing inheritance tax and protecting your wealth for your family.
- If protecting your estate against the effect of IHT is important to you, we have a solution.
- We will also review the suitability of beneficiary nominations for any pension arrangements to ensure that any residual funds pass to your intended in the most tax efficient way and allowing them flexibility.
- It may be too early to start giving wealth away and we have solutions for that.